«YESSENOV LAUNCH PAD» COMPETITION
Scientific and Educational Foundation named after Academician Sh. Yesenova announces the opening of a new competition for IT specialists to provide 10 (ten) grants for additional training in the development of hard skills and/or soft skills.
* Citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
* A student of a KTU university or a current specialist;
- Your specialization is information and communication technologies and/or you are an active specialist in the field of information technology;
- You want to upgrade your soft and hard skills.
You have a chance to GET a GRANT and complete online/offline training for up to 12 months!
For this, from March 10 to April 22, 2022. You need to fill out an application on the Fund’s website and provide the following documents:
- Scan of ID card;
- Motivational letter, in which you should explain why you need additional skills and how they will affect your professional and personal life;
- Portfolio demonstrating the candidate’s achievements and/or expressed interests in a specific area of the IT field and provide appropriate evidence: – no more than 3 documents*;
- Recommendations – no more than 1 document*;
- Certificates for academic achievements, achievements in research and/or engineering activities, participation in conferences, seminars at various levels – no more than 3 documents*;
- Own, collective publications – no more than 2 *;
- Diploma if available (last place of study) – no more than 1 document*;
- Certificates for social activity and volunteering – no more than 2 certificates*
*The Fund considers a limited number of certificates. The candidate must independently select the certificates that best reflect his achievements.
For more information yessenovfoundation.org