On November 11, 2018, “the JSC Center for International Programs” signed an agreement with the University of Tampere to provide the university with 5 free places for students from Kazakhstan for undergraduate and graduate programs!!!
The university is among the top five Finnish universities and offers students flexible and individual training programs that allow them to cover broad interdisciplinary perspectives.
The University of Tampere offers 2 undergraduate programs completely in English, more than 30 academic graduate programs, which can be obtained immediately after receiving a bachelor’s degree.
Application period of documents: from 9 to 23 January 2019
The online application form will be available during the application submission period for Studyinfo.fi
Application period of documents: from 4 December to 23 January 2019
- Automation Engineering, Factory Automation and Robotics
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Biomedical Micro- and Nanodevices
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Health Technology and Informatics
- Biomedical Technology
- Computational Big Data Analytics
- Digital Literacy Education
- Electrical Engineering, Smart Grids
- Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications and RF Systems
- Engineering Materials Science
- Game Studies
- Gender Studies
- Global and Transnational Sociology
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Industrial Engineering and Management, Business and Technology
- Information Technology, Communication Systems and Networks
- Information Technology, Data Engineering and Machine Learning
- Information Technology, Embedded Systems
- Information Technology, Human-Technology Interaction
- Information Technology, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology, Software Engineering — Web & Cloud
- Leadership for Change — European and Global Politics
- Leadership for Change — Governance for Sustainable Change
- Leadership for Change — Sustainable Business Management
- Nordic master programme in Innovative Governance and Public Managament
- Peace, Mediation and Conflict Research
- Photonics Technologies
- Public Choice
- Public and Global Health
- Research and Innovation in Higher Education
- Security and Safety Management – Security Governance
- Security and Safety Management – Safety Management and Engineering
- Software Development
- Sustainable Architecture
- Teacher Education
How to apply?
List of required documents
In addition to 5 free places for Kazakhstan, the university provides the following discounts, grants and scholarships:
- A 50% tuition discount is offered for all students who are eligible to participate in the Tampere University programs and pay 50% of the tuition fee within two weeks after receiving the letter of enrollment.
- A training grant is offered that covers 100% of the cost of a three-year bachelor’s or two-year master’s or both, if the granted right to study leads from a bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree.
- The university offers scholarships for academic success to the most talented students. A scholarship of € 7,000 per year to cover the student’s living expenses for the first year of a bachelor’s or master’s program, as well as a scholarship to pay for tuition.
Do not miss your chance!
Details on the website of the university KSTU or by calling 76-90-56.