1. Conduct lectures and practical classes in the amount of at least 8 academic hours per week.
Due to the fact that undergraduate level students do not all speak English, lectures will preferably be conducted by undergraduates and doctoral students. Within 4 weeks, it is necessary to spend 32 hours teaching a subject that you can teach in English. A detailed plan of lectures and work will be discussed with the head of the department to which you will be invited.
2. To carry out co-management or consultation of the master’s and (or) doctoral dissertation in the amount of at least 3 hours per week.
Among the undergraduates and doctoral students of the department, you will be able to choose the most suitable topic of the dissertation for your research direction and conduct consultations. It is expected that you will be appointed as a foreign consultant for the student according to the order.
3. Conduct at least two training sessions and (or) seminars for university employees.
The topic can be suggested by you yourself. But the most necessary direction is publication in international journals and submission of articles for consideration.
4. Participate in the preparation of at least two scientific articles in journals recommended by the Ministry and (or) collections of international conferences, as well as peer-reviewed international journals.
You can be both the initiator of the article, and you can finalize the existing article from the professors of the department where you will work. Since the publication of the article takes a very long time, it is enough to provide an impression of the article by the end of the working period.
5. Conduct training seminars for young scientists and doctoral students (at least one seminar per week).
The topic can be suggested by you yourself. But the most necessary direction is publication in international journals and submission of articles for consideration also the participation of the international projects.
6. Conduct a review of at least one scientific and (or) research work.
The scientific work for review will be offered by the head of the department where you will work
7.To prepare the proposal together with young scientists and (or) doctoral students (at least two) to participate in grant programs, international projects, international scientific research.
You should be offered international programs and grants for scientists of the department; work has been carried out on consultations on submission and participation in them
8. To review at least one educational program and (or) at least two syllabuses.
The educational program and (or) at least two syllabuses for review will be offered by the head of the department where you will work.
One thought on “The work plan of a foreign specialist at a specialized department”
Comments are closed.