Guidelines for the collection of documents for the coordinators of foreign specialists:
- Take a 3×4 photo of a foreign specialist.
- A memo and a calendar plan from the department.
- Get a document with an IIN.
- 1) A temporary IIN can be issued electronically through the Egov portal.
- 2) To do this, it is necessary to notarize their passports in advance, after that, it is necessary to scan the passport itself and notarized copies then save them in jpg format.
- 3) Then the application is filled out on the Egov electronic portal, signed with the help of an EDS and if the application was filled out correctly, then an electronic IIN for scientists is issued a day later.
- Open a CenterCredit or Jusan bank account.
- Certificate of residence (a document confirming the status of a taxpayer in the country of residence), which is available to a specialist upon arrival. It is necessary to translate the document into Russian. Be sure to provide a translation of the document with its original too!
- A report card from the secretary of the department and a report on the work of the scientist (photo and description). The photo report must be saved in Word format and sent to the mail email@example.com
All documents should be submitted to the 241 cabinet of “CIC”, the Main building of the NJSC “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University”.
Tel.: 8 (7212) 56-59-37 (2048). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org