Within the framework of the agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Human Resources of Hungary on cooperation in the field of education and science from November 19, 2013, Hungary offers Kazakh citizens can participate in the Stipendium Hungaricum for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Hungarian universities allocate 250 scholarships for Kazakh citizens on the following programs:
– 110 places for undergraduate programs (arts, humanities, agriculture, technical sciences)
– 90 places for master’s programs (humanitarian and technical sciences, agriculture, art)
– 30 places for undergraduate and master’s programs with a term of study from 5 to 6 years (general medicine, pharmaceuticals, stomatology, architecture, law, veterinary surgery, agricultural engineering in the field of agriculture, an engineering in the field of architecture)
– 20 places for the doctoral programs in all areas
Information on these grants is available on the website www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
The grant covers the following costs:
- free education;
- a monthly scholarship at the undergraduate and graduate level of about 130 Euros, at doctoral level about 450 -580 Euro;
- Accommodation in the campus (or paying rented accommodation of about 130 Euros);
- medical insurance.
Applicants for the scholarship program must pass online registration on https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/
The deadline for online registration on the Hungarian site is January 15 and acceptance of the package of documents until January 20, 2019.
From 28 February to May 2019, will be conducted the selection process by the Hungarian side.
Documents must be submitted online application form or from hand to hand appilcation form!!
Detailed information about Erasmus + International Credit Mobility program is available in a presentation