Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation announces a competition for the provision of 17 monthly student scholarships 27,000 tenge each
Program participant: students, citizens of Kazakhstan over 18, studying at universities of Kazakhstan in 2-3 years of studying of a bachelor’s degree programme or in the 1st year of studying of a master’s degree programme, as well as the 1st year of internship in natural science, technical, medical and IT specialties.
Number of grants: 17
To participate in the Competition for the Shakhmardan Yessenov scholarship, the candidate must:
- Fill in an online application form on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
- Attach to the application form
- ID scan;
- Essay on the topic “What have I doneand will do for the science of Kazakhstan? What is important to you and why? “(an essay can only be submitted in writing);
- The transcript of records of the student (GPA no less than 3.0), applications with a score below 3.0 are not considered;
- A copy of the diploma of higher education for students of a master’s degree (bachelor, specialist).
- Certificates/Diplomas in Science – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*;
* The Foundation is considering a limited number of certificates. The candidate must independently select the certificates that best reflect his achievements.
Applications are accepted on the Foundation’s website from January 25 to February 26, 2021.
Acceptance of applications will end on February 26, 2021. at 15:00 Nur-Sultan time (GMT + 6). Applications received after the deadline are not considered