Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation announces a competition for the provision of 25 monthly student scholarships 27,000 tenge each.
Program participant: students, citizens of Kazakhstan over 18, studying at universities of Kazakhstan in 2-3 years of studying of a bachelor’s degree programme or in the 1st year of studying of a master’s degree programme, as well as the 1st year of internship in natural science, technical, medical and IT specialties.
Number of scholarships: 25
To participate in the competition for the Shakhmardan Yessenov scholarship, the candidate must:
- Fill in an online application form on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
- Attach the mentioned below mandatory and additional documents to the application form.
- ID scan;
- Essay on the topic “What have I done and will do for the science of Kazakhstan? What is important to you and why? “(an essay can only be submitted in writing);
- The transcript of records of the student (GPA no less than 3.0);
- A copy of the diploma of higher education for students of a master’s degree programme (bachelor, specialist).
- Certificates/Diplomas in Science – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*;
*The Foundation considers limited number of certificates. A candidate has to independently select certificates, which best reflect his/her achievements.
Submit your applications before: 20.02.2020.
Applications will be accepted till February 20, 2020, 15:00 Nur-Sultan time (GMT+6).