Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs.
- Bachelor degree program – 490
- Master degree program – 50
- PhD degree program – 10
Who can apply for a Scholarship Program
- Foreign citizens
- Foreign citizens – persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The scholarship includes:
- tuition fee
- monthly stipend
Deadline for receiving documents
- March 30 to June 30, 2023
Admissions operator is Higher Education Development National Center MSHE RK.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Program
Online through the web portal (website) of the National Center for the Development of Higher Education https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya.
What documents does the applicant submit?
The list of documents can be found here https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya
What are the procedures for receiving documents
- submission of documents through the Operator’s website https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya ;
- verification of documents by the Operator. If the documents meet all the requirements, a link for online testing is sent to the applicant’s mail
- online testing to identify adaptive potential. Those who successfully passed online testing receive an invitation letter for an interview;
- online interviews with representatives of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator and universities;
- announcement of the results of the competition for the Scholarship Program before August 28 of the current year.
Information on visa issues is available here: https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/ru
Phone: +7 (7172) 28 75 26, 28 75 31