Information for exchange students from partner universities.
Incoming academic mobility is the movement of foreign students or students from other universities within the country to study or conduct research for a certain academic period: a semester or an academic year at the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University.
Studying at the NPJSC “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University ” is free for exchange students from partner universities, the rest of the costs are covered by the students themselves.
- Fall semester of the 2023/2024 academic year: September 1, 2023 to December 30, 2023.
- Spring semester of the 2023/2024 academic year: January 15, 2024 to May 31, 2024.
The terms of training may vary. We ask you to check with the coordinators of the Center for International Cooperation of the NPJSC “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University”.
Terms of nomination and submission of documents:
Fall semester: June 30;
Spring semester: October 30.
Approximate costs of staying in Karaganda:
– Hostel – 13 500 tenge/month;
– Food – 30 000 – 50 000 tg/month;
– Transport around the city – a trip around the city is carried out according to the Onay map, 1 trip is 80 tenge. Without the Onay card, one trip around the city will be 150 tenge. You can purchase the card at service centers or at kiosks in the city.
Language of instruction: Russian, English, Kazakh
Information about the faculties: https://www.kstu.kz/fakultety/
Information about specialties: https://www.kstu.kz/obrazovatelnyj-programmy/
You can find information about the hostel on our website.
Link to the website with information: https://www.kstu.kz/obshhezhitie/
Contacts of the Center for International Cooperation:
Tel: 56-51-97 internal number 2048, email: firstname.lastname@example.org