To register, you need to review the information about the working conditions:
1. The grant is issued in the amount of $ 4000 (in Kzt currency, depending on the exchange rate), including accommodation – 54 000 kzt per month, flight and, if necessary, a visa. Also a social tax of 9.5% (about 147,488 Kzt) is mandatory charged from the grant money.
- You need to bring a certificate of residency (with a stamp issued by the tax authority of your country), that is, a document confirming the status of a taxpayer. Without it there will be an additional tax of 20% (about 340 000 kzt). So don’t forget about the certificate of residency please!
- After staying and working at the University, your salary is transferred to you in Kzt currency, and after that, the coordinator from the department will help you to transfer the currency in the bank to USD.
- If you are a resident of a country from which a visa is not requested, then you are here for only 30 days. Over this period, the visa-free regime expires. Therefore, when you buy tickets, please, pay attention to the arrival time, approximately 27-29 days.
If you are a resident of a country from which a visa is required, then take into account the dates and it is advisable to plan your departure from Kazakhstan 1-2 days earlier. Since you can be fined if you leave the country on the last day of the visa period.
- In case of arrival with a loved one /spouse, you bear additional costs for accommodation (54 000 kzt per month).
One thought on “Detailed information of the program for attracting foreign specialists at the expense of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
Comments are closed.