It is announced a competition for training abroad according to the programm of academic mobility 2015 in the countries participating in Bologna process within the European Union (Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain, Cyprus , Lithuania, Poland , France and Bulgaria) and the United States .
In order to take a part at this contest you have to apply to the Administration for the Bologna process development till June 17, 2015.
For directing applicants to study abroad it will be approved an independent commission which will select.
The main criteria for selection are:
- GPA document on education and / or current performance to complete the academic period ( transcript );
- the level of knowledge of a foreign language;
- active participation in the scientific and cultural life of the Faculty and the University.
The competition consists of four stages:
1) receiving documents;
2) language test;
3) psychological test;
4) interviews with commission members in English .
Candidates for training should collect for the Administration for the Bologna process development the following documents till June 20, 2014:
1) Copy of identity card;
2) Letters of Recommendation (with the signatures of the Dean and head of the issuing Department);
3) Feature (with the signatures of the Dean and head of the issuing Department);
4) Transcript (ordered in a dean of a faculty );
5) Certificate of foreign language proficiency;
6) Personal statement to study abroad (written in any form, but not more than 2 A4 pages, font Times New Roman, size 14 , spacing Bastard);
7) Copies of certificates, diplomas, letters of appreciation , if there are any.
According to the decision of an independent commission the best students will be invited to attend a language test, psychological test and interview.
For more information contact:
Department of International Relations (Ch. body kab.309a ) .
Telephone: 567598 , internal 2048
Hours CHI : 8.30 to 17.30 (lunch break: from 12.30 to 13.30 )