The Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University has opened the reception of students’ documents for studying under the academic mobility program for the autumn semester of the 2023-2024 academic year at the Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic).
Reimbursement of expenses is carried out at the expense of non-budgetary funds of NJSC “Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov” (transportation costs, living expenses, expenses for the purchase of medical insurance)
Requirements for candidates:
- students of 2, 3 courses;
- the current academic performance of GPA is 3.0 and higher;
- English proficiency not lower than level B2 (Upper-Intermediate);
- maximum compliance of the specialty.
To submit documents, as well as for more detailed information, we ask everyone to contact room 241 (main building) until 03/10/2023.
Required list of documents for the application:
- letter of recommendation (signed by the head of the department, dean of the faculty);
- motivation letter (in English and Russian)
- transcript of the current performance certified by the seal;
- a copy of the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- written consent of the parents in case of minority of the student;
- photo 3*4 – 3pcs;
- copy of school certificate;
- files – 2
Proficiency in English language skills at B1 / B2 level and above is required, the current academic performance of the GPA is 3.0 and above and the maximum compliance of the specialty.
A list of specialties is available below:
Technical University of Ostrava