We inform you about the opening of applications for the participation of teachers/staff in the Erasmus+ exchange program during the spring semester of the 2022-2023 academic year.
To submit applications and for all questions, please contact the Center for International Cooperation (241 office, main building).
The deadline for submitting applications is February 10, 2023.
Required list of documents:
- CV (CV with a valid e-mail address)
- A copy of the passport (foreign)
- Work/Teaching plan
- List of scientific publications
- Motivation letter
- Certificate confirming knowledge of English – IELTS / TOEFL or Certificate issued by the Department of English of the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University. The level of English proficiency should be C1.
Partner universities for the Erasmus+ exchange program:
- Romanian-American University (Bucharest, Romania).
- Vilnius Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania).