Dear students of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University!
NPJSC “Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov” cooperates with many universities of Kazakhstan. In this regard, applications are accepted annually from students starting from the 2nd year to participate in the internal academic mobility program at one of Kazakhstan’s partner universities for a period of 1 semester.
Information for participation in the internal academic mobility program.
Internal academic mobility of students is carried out within the framework of interuniversity agreements (memoranda and cooperation agreements between Kazakh universities).
The basis for the implementation of internal academic mobility is an official invitation from another Kazakh university, a tripartite agreement signed by the host university for training and an individual curriculum of the student, which specifies all disciplines mastered at the host university.
The direction of students for training within the framework of internal academic mobility is carried out:
1. based on the exchange of students between universities;
2. at the expense of students’ own funds.
The main criteria for participation in the internal academic mobility program are:
- current academic performance at the end of the academic period of students;
- completion of one academic period at your university for applicants to study within the framework of academic mobility.
List of required documents for participation in the internal academic mobility program:
- student’s application addressed to the rector (1 copy);
- ECTS-agreement (2 PCs.);
- Individual Training Plan (2 PCs.);
- tripartite agreement for training under the academic mobility program (3 copies);
- Letter of Recommendation (1 piece);
- a copy of the identity card (1 copy);
- photo 3*4 (2 copies).
When preparing documents for participation in the internal academic mobility program, you can ask for help from the ECTS coordinator of the relevant department.
Universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan with which agreements on mutual cooperation have been concluded within the framework of academic mobility
You can submit your application by clicking on the “Submit application” button.
One thought on “Academic mobility to universities in Kazakhstan”
Comments are closed.