Dear students of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University!
NPJSC “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University” cooperates with many leading universities in Europe.
Students can study on academic mobility in cities such as Coburg, Poznan, Ostrava, Krakow, Bochum, Vilnius, Bucharest, etc.
The University and the funding of the Tranche of the MES RK cover such expenses as:
- Transport (flights there and back)
- Medical insurance
- Consular fee
All other expenses are covered by the student’s own funds.
To take part in the competition under the academic mobility program can:
- Undergraduate 2-3 course and 4 course (7 semester with the permission of the dean of the faculty)
- Master’s degree 1 course and 2 course (3 semester)
- Doctoral studies 1-2 course, 3 course (5 semester)
Requirements for candidates:
- Knowledge of English at the level of Upper Intermediate (not lower than B2 level)
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher
- Maximum compliance with the specialty in the selected university.
In order to take part in academic mobility you need:
- Choose a university. Choose the specialty that suits you.
2. Collect a package of documents
- Application of the student (sample application)
- Letter of recommendation (sample letter of recommendation)
- Parental consent (if you are under 18, parental consent is required)
- Copy of ID/passport
- A copy of the college certificate or diploma (you can get a copy of the certificate/diploma in room 108 of the 1st building)
- A document on the composition of the family (if your family is in the category of a large family)
- A document confirming the social Category
- Motivation letter written in Russian (sample motivation letter)
- Photo, file and binder (photo format 3*4 in quantities of 3 pieces, binder -1 piece, files -2 pieces)
3.Submit documents to the Center for International Cooperation
4. Pass the competition commission
5. Successfully complete the training and bring the transcript
You can submit your application by clicking on the “Apply” button.