Dear students of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University!
Students can study on academic mobility in such cities as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Tomsk, Tyumen, Ufa, etc.
The University covers such expenses as:
- Transport (round-trip flights)
- Medical insurance
All other expenses are at the expense of the student’s own funds.
We remind you that the selection of applicants for academic mobility training is carried out on the basis of competitive selection, where the Expert Council selects candidates with the highest number of points based on the results of GPA points and the average assessment of certification.
To take part in the competition under the academic mobility program can:
- Bachelor’s degree 2-3 year and 4 year (7 semester with the permission of the Dean of the faculty)
- Master’s degree 1st year and 2nd year (3rd semester)
- Doctoral studies 1-2 course, 3rd course (5th semester)
Requirements for candidates:
- Knowledge of the Russian language
- GPA score 3.0 and higher
- Maximum compliance with the specialty in the selected university.
In order to participate in academic mobility, you need:
1. Choose a university. Choose the appropriate specialty for you.
2. Collect a package of documents
- Student’s application (sample application)
- Letter of recommendation (sample letter of recommendation)
- Parental consent (if you are under 18, parental consent is required)
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A copy of the college certificate or diploma (you can get a copy of the certificate/diploma in the 108 office of the 1st building)
- A document on the composition of the family (if your family is included in the category of a large family)
- The document confirming the social. Category
- Motivation letter written in Russian (sample motivation letter)
- Photo, file and folder (3*4 photo format in quantities of 3 pcs, folder -1 pcs., files -2 pcs.)
3. Submit documents to the Center for International Cooperation
4. Pass the competition commission
5. Successfully complete the training and bring the transcript
You can submit your application by clicking on the “Submit application” button