One of the main forms of international cooperation is academic and scientific exchange programs, and internships for both students and teachers. Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University attaches great importance to improving the academic mobility of students and teachers as one of the main principles of the Bologna Declaration.
The Center for International Cooperation is a structural subdivision of the Department of Strategic Development and Partnership, defined by the structure of the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University.
The main objective of the Center for International Cooperation is the development and implementation of the strategy of international activity of the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University.
The main tasks of the Center for International Cooperation:
- Promoting the internationalization of educational and scientific activities of the university;
– Strategic planning and monitoring of international activities of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University;
– Development of export/import of educational services of Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov;
– Assistance in the development and implementation of training and retraining programs for international specialists;
– Assistance to the educational units of the university in attracting foreign citizens for training and foreign specialists;
– Execution of orders for secondment of employees, sending students abroad, translations of reporting documents on secondment abroad;
– Assistance/support of the organization of foreign internships of teaching staff and university students;
– Assistance in the development of joint educational programs with foreign partners, introductory practices, summer/winter schools;
– Organization and conduct of foreign language proficiency testing for students and teaching staff traveling abroad;
– Development of documents formalizing international activities (texts of contracts, agreements, memoranda, etc.)