We are informing you about the beginning of accepting documents for participation in the competition for studies on the academic mobility program during the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year in European universities by financing the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Everyone should provide a list of documents to the Center for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility (main building, office 241) by February 10!
List of required documents for participation in the competition:
1) Copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) a transcript of current performance certified by the seal of the university;
3) IELTS certificate, if available, in the absence of a certificate will be tested for knowledge of a foreign language;
4) the written consent of the parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant for traveling abroad, if he does not reach the age of 18 at the time of leaving Kazakhstan;
5) a document on the composition of the family, to confirm the large families of the student;
6) a document confirming the student’s absence of parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care);
7) a document confirming the student’s disability.