Crakow University of Technology invites students to take part in one of the programs of the Summer School.
This summer, CUT offers courses in 5 different programs:
• Materials Science Workshop (28th June – 12th July)
• Geopolymers (8th – 17th July)
• Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Of Power Engineering Devices
(15th – 26th July)
• Architecture as a space experience (15th – 24th July)
• Planning a Better City (19th – 29th September)
All classes are taught in English. The cost of participation in courses from 500 to 7000 euros, depending on the chosen course of study. All the prices include tuition fee, class excursions, and accommodation.
More information about the programs you can get by clicking on the link: http://iro.pk.edu.pl/summer-schools/, or look at the attached files below: