Did you know?
Estonia is one of the safest countries in the world.
Estonia is the country where SKYPE was invented
Estonia – the country where the NATO Cybersecurity Center and IT Agency EC are located
Estonia has the largest 4G network in Europe (95% of the entire country)
Estonia is the leading startup country – more than 400 startups in 2017
Estonia is a country where in 15 minutes you can create a company online
Estonia is an e-society: e-tax, e-parking, e-school, e-living, etc.
Still thinking about entering a university in Estonia?
• Various government scholarships and funding opportunities for incoming students
• English is widely spoken.
• High-level research projects
• Active and fun student life
• Employment opportunities during school and the opportunity to stay in the country for 6 months to look for work after graduation
• Individual approach: small groups in classes
• Excellent value for money and affordable life
• Safe and stable environment
• 100% discount on tuition (grants)
• monthly scholarships based on student needs
• scholarships on academic results
Fully funded scholarships for applicants applying for selected Master programs in English. The scholarship covers tuition and a monthly allowance is granted
A Dora Plus grant may be awarded to a undergraduate or doctoral student. The scholarship for foreign undergraduates is 350 euros per month. For PhD grants, the scholarships amount to 660 euros per month.
1) for a bachelor degree in areas related to the Estonian language and culture;
2) for training in a magistracy and doctoral studies;
3) to participate in summer and winter schools;
4) mobility grants for researchers and teachers.
Find out more information at the university link or by calling 87172769056
• University of Tartu
• Tallinn University
• Estonian Academy of Theater and Music
• Estonian Academy of Arts
• Estonian University of Life Sciences