We are pleased to present to your attention the program of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation SUR PLACE.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation announces a competition for local scholarships SUR PLACE.
With Conrad Adenauer, the foundation of the Foundation, supports the lives of millions of people who are helping them to survive, but not justify their education, but also encourage them to take part in politics and social life.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation announces a local scholarships Sur-Place, issued for 5 months period
Who can be part in the competition?
To be a scholar of foundation you have to be a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, who is studying full-time at one of the universities in Kazakhstan and who passed selection procedure. The award of scholarships in the last year of study is possible in exceptional cases. At the time of applying for a scholarship, the applicant must not be older than 30 years.
The application process is open to students in the social sciences and humanities: political science, economics, finance, management, law, contemporary history, journalism, philosophy, religious studies, etc.
Future scholars of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation will pass a two-stage competitive selection process, the list of required documents, please see below.
To participate in the selection process students must submit the following documents:
- a completed application form with actual photo – the application form can be downloaded from the website https://www.kas.de/web/kasachstan
- CV (German or English)
- a motivation letter outlining the objectives and plans of study, information about any priorities in the future, max. 2 pages (German or English)
- copies of Bachelor degree diploma (for master students and doctoral students) (German or English)
- copies of educational documents (copies of certificates and record books translated into German or English, certified by a university)
- 2 recommendation letters from university (on German or English, please provide a contact details)
- inquiry from the place of study (German or English)
The documents should be send only by POST MAIL to the address:
Konrad Adenauer Foundation Representative office in Kazakhstan
010001 Astana Kabanbay Batyr 6/3 – 82
«For the SPS»
Deadline: 14/01/2019 (postmark stamp)
Additional information is available by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by phone +7 7172 925 630
Only participants who passed all the criteria of the qualifying stage are invited to an interview.
The travel expenses of participation in the interview cannot be refunded.
In case of an unsuccessful application the documents will not be returned to the sender.
More information about the Fund and the program can also be obtained on the website: https://www.kas.de/web/kasachstan
We look forward to your participation in our selection process and wish you success!