Dear students and master’s degree students!
We inform you that the admission of documents of students and undergraduates for training under the academic mobility program for the autumn semester of the 2021-2022 academic year in Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Russia) and Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia) is open.
The training is free of charge. All other expenses related to academic mobility are covered by the student at their own expense (transportation costs, insurance, accommodation in a hostel).
Please, for application come to the room 241 (main building) before 16.04.2021.
Requirements for candidates:
- The current academic performance of GPA is 3.0 and higher;
- Russian language skills;
- Maximum compliance of the specialty.
A list of specialties is available below:
Necessary list of documents:
- letters of recommendation (head of the department, associate professor of the department);
- working curriculum;
- ID card copy;
- photo 3 * 4 – 3pcs;
- copy of school certificate;
- files – 3 pcs.
- Student’s and Master ‘s degree Application form.