This prestigious Prize has been made possible through a generous donation to UNESCO by His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said Al-Said of Oman. The prize is intended to honor individuals, groups of individuals, institutions or organizations that have made significant contributions to environmental conservation.
It will be awarded for the 15th time at the ceremony that will take place during the World Science Forum in Budapest (Hungary), from 20 to 23 November 2019.
Presented every two years, the prize consists of a certificate and a financial award from a donation graciously made by His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said of Oman and the Government of Oman, which in 2019 has been increased to $100,000. Thе prize-winner is selected based on the recommendations made by the Jury of the prize.
Candidates must have made an outstanding contribution in one of the following fields:
• Environmental and natural resources research;
• Environmental education and trainin;
• Creation of environmental awarness through the preparation of environmental information materials;
• Establishment and management of protected areas, such as biosphere reserves and natural Worl Heritage site
The candidate must complete the form, send it along with a list of referees, before 15 July 2019 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each nomination should be accompanied by a written recommendation, and may be submitted either in English or in French. Further information about the prize, as well as the nomination forms are also available on the dedicated website:
Crakow University of Technology invites students to take part in one of the programs of the Summer School.
This summer, CUT offers courses in 5 different programs:
• Materials Science Workshop (28th June – 12th July)
• Geopolymers (8th – 17th July)
• Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Of Power Engineering Devices
(15th – 26th July)
• Architecture as a space experience (15th – 24th July)
• Planning a Better City (19th – 29th September)
All classes are taught in English. The cost of participation in courses from 500 to 7000 euros, depending on the chosen course of study. All the prices include tuition fee, class excursions, and accommodation.
More information about the programs you can get by clicking on the link: http://iro.pk.edu.pl/summer-schools/, or look at the attached files below:
CUT Summer School – Мaterials Science 2019
CUT School Summer – Materials Science, annex
CUT Summer School – Geopolymers 2019
CUT Summer School – Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Of Power Engineering Devices 2019
CUT Summer School – Architecture as a space experience 2019
CUT Summer School – Planning a Better City 2019
Samruk-Kazyna JSC announces a competition among talented students of 3-4 year undergraduate programs of higher educational institutions, implemented in the format of the summer internship program “Digital Summer-2019″. We are looking for future IT professionals.
The summer training program “Digital Summer” from Samruk Kazyna JSC is your unique chance not only to gain experience in national companies, but also the opportunity to show yourself and get a job! During your internship, you will participate in training courses from companies such as SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, HP, IBM, Huawei. We will even have a hackathon! Do not hesitate – do it! Create the future with us!
We create conditions for your growth:
– Real tasks on digitalization projects of the companies of Samruk-Kazyna JSC group;
– Individual mentor from the company’s specialists;
– Monthly scholarship;
– Employment with the successful passage of the program.
The deadline for applications is March 29, 2019.
More detailed information on the program website: http: // digital- summer.sk.kz
“Digital Summer – 2019″ presentation
Academic Shakhmardan Yessenov Science and Education Foundation announces a competition for 25 monthly student scholarships. The grant is awarded for 12 months and amounts to 25 000 tenge.
Who can participate: citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who study at Kazakhstani universities on 2-3 courses of Bachelor’s degree or 1 year Master’s degree.
Deadline for submission of documents: from January 21 to February 24, 2019 year.
Registration link: yessenovfoundation.org
The University of Tartu invites you to undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs!
Founded in 1632, the University of Tartu is one of the best universities in Estonia, which is located in the city of Tartu. About 1,500 international students from more than 90 different countries study at the university. 65% of international students at the University of Tartu study for absolutely FREE! And you have such a unique opportunity to get a free education!
The university offers the best students who apply, get a 100% free education, and also have the opportunity to receive an additional monthly scholarship to cover living and other expenses for bachelor and master programs!
A doctoral program in Estonia is free!
Programs in English:
• Business Administration
• Science and Technology
Master’s degree programm:
- Sound and Visual Technology
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- European Languages and Cultures
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Edacutional Technology
- European Union — Russia Studies
- Democracy and Governance
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Quantitative Economics
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
Science & Technology
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Computer Science
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Materials Science and Technology
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Erasmus Mundus programmes coordinated by UT
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry (EACH)
How to submit documents?
Types of scholarships
The deadline for submission of documents
January 1 – April 15, 2019
January 1 – March 15, 2019
Then you to Tallinn Technical University (TalTech) !!!!
Требуется сотрудник в Центр международного сотрудничества и академической мобильности КарГТУ!
Тип занятости: полная
Опыт работы: не требуется
Зарплата: от 58000 до 65000тг
- организация и координация внутренней/внешней академической мобильности;
- оказание содействия в организации зарубежных стажировок ППС и студентов ВУЗа;
- оформление приказов;
- осуществление электронной переписки с представителями иностранных и отечественных ВУЗов;
- осуществление переводов официальных писем в зарубежные организации и входящей корреспонденции на иностранный язык;
- осуществление взаимодействия с миграционной полицией в части постановки на учет, оформления приглашений, продления виз для иностранных обучающихся, иностранных ППС, уведомления о прекращении/завершении обучения иностранных граждан
- высшее образование;
- знание английского языка на уровне Upper-Intermediate (B2);
- уверенный пользователь ПК (MS Word, MS Exсel);
- знание делопроизводства;
- полный рабочий день 5/7;
- белая заработная плата.
По всем вопросам обращайтесь в Центр международного сотрудничества и академической мобильности (кабинет 241, главный корпус).
Контакты: Айгерим Солтанбекова +7 700 498 17 10
Did you know?
Estonia is one of the safest countries in the world.
Estonia is the country where SKYPE was invented
Estonia – the country where the NATO Cybersecurity Center and IT Agency EC are located
Estonia has the largest 4G network in Europe (95% of the entire country)
Estonia is the leading startup country – more than 400 startups in 2017
Estonia is a country where in 15 minutes you can create a company online
Estonia is an e-society: e-tax, e-parking, e-school, e-living, etc.
Still thinking about entering a university in Estonia?
Dr. Sachita Nanda Sa – Fakir Mohan (India), a visiting scientist, an assistant professor at the Department of Social Sciences of Postgraduate Education, a specialist in economics and human resources development, from December 10 to December 29 of the year arrived at the faculty of engineering economics and management. As part of his visit, Dr. Sa will conduct a series of open lectures, seminars at the faculty and a number of training seminars for students, undergraduates and faculty members.
On November 11, 2018, “the JSC Center for International Programs” signed an agreement with the University of Tampere to provide the university with 5 free places for students from Kazakhstan for undergraduate and graduate programs!!!
The university is among the top five Finnish universities and offers students flexible and individual training programs that allow them to cover broad interdisciplinary perspectives.
The University of Tampere offers 2 undergraduate programs completely in English, more than 30 academic graduate programs, which can be obtained immediately after receiving a bachelor’s degree.
Application period of documents: from 9 to 23 January 2019
The online application form will be available during the application submission period for Studyinfo.fi
Application period of documents: from 4 December to 23 January 2019
- Automation Engineering, Factory Automation and Robotics
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Biomedical Micro- and Nanodevices
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, Health Technology and Informatics
- Biomedical Technology
- Computational Big Data Analytics
- Digital Literacy Education
- Electrical Engineering, Smart Grids
- Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications and RF Systems
- Engineering Materials Science
- Game Studies
- Gender Studies
- Global and Transnational Sociology
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Industrial Engineering and Management, Business and Technology
- Information Technology, Communication Systems and Networks
- Information Technology, Data Engineering and Machine Learning
- Information Technology, Embedded Systems
- Information Technology, Human-Technology Interaction
- Information Technology, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology, Software Engineering — Web & Cloud
- Leadership for Change — European and Global Politics
- Leadership for Change — Governance for Sustainable Change
- Leadership for Change — Sustainable Business Management
- Nordic master programme in Innovative Governance and Public Managament
- Peace, Mediation and Conflict Research
- Photonics Technologies
- Public Choice
- Public and Global Health
- Research and Innovation in Higher Education
- Security and Safety Management – Security Governance
- Security and Safety Management – Safety Management and Engineering
- Software Development
- Sustainable Architecture
- Teacher Education
How to apply?
List of required documents
In addition to 5 free places for Kazakhstan, the university provides the following discounts, grants and scholarships:
- A 50% tuition discount is offered for all students who are eligible to participate in the Tampere University programs and pay 50% of the tuition fee within two weeks after receiving the letter of enrollment.
- A training grant is offered that covers 100% of the cost of a three-year bachelor’s or two-year master’s or both, if the granted right to study leads from a bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree.
- The university offers scholarships for academic success to the most talented students. A scholarship of € 7,000 per year to cover the student’s living expenses for the first year of a bachelor’s or master’s program, as well as a scholarship to pay for tuition.
Do not miss your chance!
Details on the website of the university KSTU or by calling 76-90-56.