We are informing you about the beginning of accepting documents for participation in the competition for studies on the academic mobility program during the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year in European and Chinese universities by financing the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Mandatory English language skills at B1 / B2 and above, current academic performance of GPI is 3.0 and higher and maximum compliance of the specialty.
Documents for participation in the competition are accepted on the website: https://egov.kz/cms/ru (Education – Higher Education-Services-Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for studying abroad within the framework of academic mobility) until August 16, 2021 inclusive!!!
List of required documents for participation in the competition:
1) Copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) a transcript of current performance certified by the seal of the university;
3) IELTS certificate, if available, in the absence of a certificate will be tested for knowledge of a foreign language;
4) the written consent of the parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant for traveling abroad, if he does not reach the age of 18 at the time of leaving Kazakhstan;
5) a document on the composition of the family, to confirm the large families of the student;
6) a document confirming the student’s absence of parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care);
7) a document confirming the student’s disability;
8) Medical certificate (for traveling abroad) in the form approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The reception of documents for participation in the competitive selection for the award of the international scholarship “Bolashaq”, established by the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy N. A. Nazarbayev, has begun.
Within the framework of the Bolashaq program, personnel and specialists are trained for the priority sectors of the country’s economy. Currently, the program includes both academic training (master’s, doctoral, residency) and research and production internships at leading universities and companies around the world.
In 2021, 1055 scholarships were allocated for training under the Bolashaq program. Of these, 385 scholarships for master’s degree programs, 60 scholarships for doctoral and residency programs, and 110 scholarships are intended for internships for teachers, civil servants, healthcare workers, and engineering and technical workers. 500 scholarships will be awarded to Kazakhstani scientists for internships in leading scientific centers of the world.
Applicants for the award of the scholarship are offered 80 specialties for academic study and 137 specialties for internships.
Detailed information about the Bolashaq scholarship can be found on the website: https://bolashak.gov.kz/en/home-page/
Scientists from Kazakhstan, representing all fields of science, can apply for a two-year research internship at the institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The scholarship holders will receive a monthly stipend of 2,500 euros.
The aim of the program is to enable 50 scientists of any nationality with a PhD or equivalent degree to complete two-year research internships at the institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences and at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. PASIFIC fellows will be selected based on the results of competitions announced in 2021.
Detailed information about the program is available at https://pasific.pan.pl/call-1/
To participate in the program, candidates must fill out an application (online) and provide the necessary documents. The deadline for accepting applications and documents is June 30, 2021.
You can also view the attached brochure
The Stefan Banach Scholarship Program is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Academic Exchange Agency of the Republic of Poland, which is implemented as Polish development assistance. The aim of the program is to promote the socio-economic development of developing countries by improving the knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for Master’s degree studies in Polish or English at Polish universities under the supervision of the Minister of Education and Science in the fields of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact and natural sciences.
In addition, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan can study for a master’s degree in the humanities and social sciences under this program.
Detailed information about the program is available at https://nawa.gov.pl/en/students/foreign-students/the-banach-scholarship-programme. To participate in the program, candidates must fill out an application (online) and provide the necessary documents. The deadline for accepting applications and documents is June 21, 2021.
Copernicus Berlin together with FU Berlin, HU Berlin, HWR Berlin and University of Potsdam invites students to spend six months in Berlin with the International Excellence Scholarship Program (IES).
The application deadline is 15 June 2021.
More detailed information in German or English can be found on the website en.copernicusberlin.de/ies and by email email@example.com.
Bandung Institute of Technology, one of the best universities in Indonesia (313th place in the QS Global World Rankings 2021), is ready to provide PhD scholarships to two candidates from Kazakhstan in the field of research “Nanomaterials for use in biosensors and super-capacitors”.
Study scholarships from the Institut Teknologi Bandung
What scholarship cover:
- Living cost in Indonesia for single
- Tuition fee during doctoral program at ITB
- Research fee for doctoral program
- The scholarship will cover 3 years (during doctoral program)
Deadline: June 12, 2021
Nano materials for application in biosensor
Nano materials for application in supercapacitor
Requirement for candidate:
- Maximum 30 years old
- Hold master degree in related field
- Start study at ITB Bandung Indonesia on August 2021
- Have TOEFL score min 500
- Have experience to publish the scientific paper in reputable journal
How to submit the applications:
- Prepare your CV including the academic transcript of bachelor and master degree
- Prepare your motivation and research plan related to the topic (max 1 page)
- Submit CV and research plan to email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, please contact us by phone: +7 707 195 04 19.
St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU) invites students to participate in the International Summer Schools 2021.
SPbGASU offers online and offline programs in the following areas:
- Architecture of Eco-Tourism Complexes in the Arctic, July 5-16, 2021 (ONLINE)
- Summer School of the Russian Language: Master Your Russian in Saint Petersburg! June 28 – July 10, 2021 (ONLINE)
- Redevelopment of Industrial Zones in St Petersburg: Urban City Challenge, June 24 – July 9, 2021 (OFFLINE)
- Urban Planning: Architectural Design from Sketch to 3-D Model, July 10 – 24, 2021 (ONLINE)
- Industrial and Civil Engineering in Russia: Unique Experience of Design and Construction in St Petersburg, July 19 – August 2, 2021 (OFFLINE)
- Transport System of the Russian Megapolis: Exploring Current State and Future Perspectives, July 20-30, 2021 (OFFLINE)
- New Life of Open Urban Spaces, July 5-18, 2021 (ONLINE)
Our courses are suitable for students from different study fields, the language of instruction is English. Most programmes last 2 weeks with awarding 4 ECTS.
All the details and deadlines for admission to summer schools are available on our website: https://summerschools-spbgasu.ru/
We inform you that the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, the Ufa State Oil Technical University and the Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering have opened the acceptance of documents for teaching students under the academic mobility program for the fall semester of the 2021-2022 academic year.
To apply, please contact the Center for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility (room 241, main building).
The deadline for applications before 26.04.2021y
Required knowledge of the Russian language, the current academic performance of the GPA is 3.0 and higher and the maximum compliance with the specialty.
A list of specialties can be found below:
Required list of documents:
- letters of recommendation (head of department, associate professor of the department);
- working study plan (disciplines planned for study at KTU, fall semester);
- 1 copy of an identity card;
- 1 folder;
- photo 3 * 4 – 3 items.;
- Copy of school certificate;
- Files – 5 items
Sejong University announces the recruitment of Master’s and PhD students for admission to the scholarship program for the fall semester of 2021 (100% scholarship + monthly stipend)
– Tuition fee: 100% waived;
– Stipend amount: depends on the professors’ research budget and the project and will be discussed during the interview with professors.
– Fill out the online application form. (April 8 – April 15,2021);
– Interview by the Sejong University Professor (online) if needed;
How to apply: