Within the framework of the Agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Human Resources of the Republic of Hungary on cooperation in the field of education and Science of November 19, 2013, the Hungarian Government offers citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan the opportunity to participate in the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Within the framework of this program, the Hungarian side provides citizens of Kazakhstan with 250 grants for the following programs:
– under the bachelor’s program 110 places;
– under the master’s program 90 places;
– under the bachelor’s + master’s program 30 places with a training period of 5 to 6 years.
– there are 20 places in the doctoral program.*
In the first year of study, scholarship holders in the Bachelor’s and Master’s and Bachelor’s+Master’s programs are required to take the course “Hungarian as a Foreign Language” offered by the host university and pass the exam at the end of the second semester (with the exception of scholarship holders studying in Hungarian). Scholarship holders who do not attend the course will not be able to receive a monthly scholarship.
*All students applying for a doctoral program must have a research supervisor at the host university. When registering online, you must attach a document confirming enrollment, signed by the supervisor/supervisor of the host university.
The grant covers the following expenses:
– free training;
– monthly scholarship for undergraduate and graduate programs-HUF 43,700, doctoral studies-HUF 140,000 (first 4 semesters) and HUF 180,000 (second 4 semesters);
– accommodation in a hostel (or payment for rental housing in the amount of about HUF 40.000 per month);
– medical insurance.
The remaining costs are covered by the grant holder himself.
The deadline for accepting a full package of documents in the period from December 20, 2020 to January 29, 2021 will be implemented:
– E-Government Portal (Egov.kz) https://egov.kz/cms/ru/services/higher_education/pass_203_mon
-On purpose by booking a queue on the website of JSC “Center for International Programs” http://bolashak.gov.kz/.
The selection of applicants carried out from the Kazakh side consists of the following rounds:
- Conducting personal interviews of applicants with members of the independent expert commission, including online.
- Review of applicants ‘ materials and decision – making by the Final Commission.
When selecting applicants with equal points, the advantage is given to orphans and children left without parental care; disabled children from childhood and disabled children; children from large families; applicants who have an invitation from foreign universities.
Applications are not accepted from applicants born after August 31, 2003, except for those applying for the specialty “Choreography “(Dance Study).
Information about these grants is available on the website: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/11/BA_MA_OTM_Call_for_Applications_2021_2022.pdf
Term of online registration on the Hungarian website https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/ until January 15, 2020.
In the period from February 25 to May 2020, the final selection will be carried out by the host party.
Please read the rules carefully: http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V080005499_