In accordance with the order of Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and «Typical regulations of admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan» № 4638 of 26. 04. 07 in higher educational institutions of the Republic Kazakhstan foreign citizens and persons without the citizenship, who have the general secondary, primary vocational, vocational and higher education.
Students are eligible for free education in accordance with state educational order on a competitive basis by foreign citizens determined by international agreements with the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Admission of foreign citizens to study in higher educational institutions on a payment basis is carried out in the form of an interview conducted by the university receiving commissions.
According to Rules of admission of foreign students, who studied in foreign schools, students must pass next documents to international office:
- Foreign citizen’s questionnaire;
- A notarized copy of the birth certificate in Kazakh or Russian languages;
- A notarized copy of the birth passport (ID document) in Kazakh or Russian languages;
- The notarized medical report on the health status, confirming possibility of studying in Kazakhstan climate conditions in Kazakh or Russian languages;
- 2 photos in size 3х4;
- A copy of migration card;